panel.sg

Friday, February 03, 2006

update

I have been really busy these days, with school work.
I felt so fucked up la. This dephanie keep on never do work and now i have to "coax" her to do. I think i will never do projects with her next time. She is so damn irritating la! Then when doing the project... kept asking questions. In my email, I already stated what and how to do. I think she really need to do her homework than asking me so much crap. I feel so sad la. I mean this coming sun must submit liaoz. Then still so slack?

for my group, edna is okay la. But Max v weird la. Give instructions to edna without telling me. At first i thought the proposal need to submit printed which was making me extremely stressed. Later i asked so schoool mates and found out we just need to submit it online lo :)


Then again, i still have micro assignment to rush to. Now is 50% complete. I still have OB project-- 80% complete. I hate projects + work + CNY. What a stressful CNY! CNY not v good la. So busy. Cannot really relax. Last year was better. AND I WANT MY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for it to come.

BUT I must solve these problems now.

my MICROECONOMICS
my BUSINESS STATISTICS
my SPORT AND WELLNESS (DANCE SPORT)

i nv had such a struggling semester before. :( Last time I study harder liaoz. I sure can do better. Now I cannot understand/ cannot do these modules. I NEED to get a min of C or B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community service did recently : Hongbao collections for needy students of NP. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment