panel.sg

Friday, January 27, 2006

update

I am really busy these days!!!!! Cannot afford to even blog, really very dried out these days like the batteries no batt liaoz...

I had 2 tests and I think i did rotten for both. All very badly done. Business Statistics and Oral communication. Both were very badly done.

Firstly, it was a rotten stats day. In the morning, I had lecture and it was a borrring day. I don't know why. When I was in Sem 1, at least i got friends/class folks to have tutorial/lecture with. Since its from 9am to 12noon, I was very dizzy and tired. Lecture was quite ok, but my mind seemed to be asleep.

After that, i had lunch alone at canteen 2 again. AGAIN. ALONE. I don't understand my timetable. Why make our class so free on Wednesdays? It makes me feel so bored as hardly anyone goes to lecture. I will only see Max and he got his own group of friends. So sad, i have not found my group of friends in poly loz.... so BORED.

After lunch, i went to rotaract club house to study. The room was ok but i decided to switch on the aircon which appeared spoiled and noisy. I let it run noisily and did my revision lo. But I could not study stats! Stats is like maths and I hate it!!! Haiyo, then i everytime see ong poh leng lo. He's nice, but i cannot do this subject. Its not my forte at all. Same goes with microecons. I will DIE in these modules :(

Met Yu chern and Elaine and they gave their dues. (:

The test was rotten and i just do as what i thought it was correct. I feel so sad! The revison exercises - i could not do loz. rotten eggs! :( I feel so helpless. I did as good as possible as I cannot grasp the exact way to the questions. Feel so =___=

The next day was worst. I had OCOM tutorial and test. Calista was like damn funny lars. She appeared into the classroom just at the right time -- when her name was called for table topics -- individual speech. She still managed to give quite a good 1 although it was soooo sudden. I would have freaked out if it happened to me. Some just blanked out as they delivered their speech.

OCOM test was bad. I think i did very badly lo. Anyhow do . MCQ - 1 wrong liaoz. Fill in the blanks also :( 1 wrong. The communication theory - 8 elements I NEVER memorise la!!!!~ I want to vomit blood already. 12/40 marks are at stake!!!! I gonna DIE

Well for today's CATS was ok ah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment