panel.sg

Saturday, February 25, 2006

micro

had not exactly great day today lo. lol. actually i did not complete my last post. i was soooo tired tt i just pressed "publish" LOL! ok. actually, i wanted to thank every single one of you who wished me happy birthday one way or another. Sadly, some people forgot my bdae and i had to prompt.hahahaahaha! But nevermind, Its ok. But come to think of it, my birthday is rather quiet this year... in the past, when i was in sec sch, it is sort if formality to wish you happy birthday, but for this year, only rather close friends remembered my birthday. I would like to thank these people one way or another who managed to rmbr my birthday even after prompting...

glenn (not glenn choo)
daus
kelly zhang jing
wanjun
sariza
soon chye
charmaine
qianjun
yongxun
zhongqing
zinmar
chuan
chuan yong
sharon zhang
dalziel

Anymore? cannot rmbr le wor... LOL. that's all i remembered who wished me :)

As for today's microeconomics, i crapped a lot -- i think. some i juz blanked out as i don't know how to do! :( i don't know how to find mc using the information given eh =.=||||||||||||||||||| haha. hopefully, i will be able do stats. :) i hate stats. i don't know how to do! i hope some kind soul would help me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment