panel.sg

Thursday, May 26, 2005

an update

UPDATE IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS... PLEASE WAIT...



























Ok... it is just a trick to cheat people like you and me.. hahaaa... Life at poly is very different from secondary schools.. that is all i can say... haha..

Fact no. 1: E-portal This thingy is very frustrating loz :( The notes are all there and i need to download it myself. Nevermind about that. The worst is finding PRINTING solutions. How to print the notes? I need to find places to print the stuff and there are lots of them. I do not know if this problem exists in sP...

Fact no. 2 : big campus. I hate big campuses which need me to run around like freaks to lecture halls. Then i was late for wed's eL lecture (WCOM) because of the rain and the bus and the vast area of NP! School of engineering is so big and i had go to a lecture hall located there... IT looks like school of bA is the best, and the easiest to locate.. lol

Fact no. 3: PROJECTS PROJECTS and more!!! There are lots of projects that are incoming... Every subject has a project! I am taking like 6 modules and each 1 has a project... :S It is not that i do not like projects, but i find it far too much...

I am joining hockey for ccA :) yesterday i tried joining... but they say i need to have shorts. Then i join next week... Wait till 6pm for ccA to start =X

Ok thats all. loz.. just had a game of pool with good old sean. He won Three matches.... Then it was fun to play loz... Hmmm... :D Next week tutorials will start and i will get busy... hmnmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment