panel.sg

Sunday, May 15, 2005

sentosa aloha!

Haha! I am now blogging about the outing... I was so lazy that I have dragged it for days and days.. so here it goes...

I have been planning for this outing, as early as late april 2005. I was discussing with a group of people asking for opinions on a outing that could be organised. I discussed with Chuan and he suggested West Coast Park. However, after discussion with a whole lot of people and the arrangements for dates, Sentosa was the final decision.

Well, the list was something like 20 people going. However, more began to tell me they could not make it. Some folks told me the day before, who have me "chilling" sensation and disappointments. So what was the final results? 9 people (including me) went for the outing. with a smaller group of people. It may be a blessing in disguise.

List of people who went
1. Sean Lee
2. Chan Tong aka Arteious
3. Yong Xun aka Cider
4. Daus
5. Shahrain
6. Malik
7. Zin Mar
8. Chee Wee
9. Me

So what was the purpose of the gathering?
1. to update each other about the education routes we are taking
2. To celebrate sean's and cT's birthday
3. To gather for one of the last times as we are unlocking another journey of our lives

Highlights of the day

1. The sabo - Chee Wee and I were saboed by carring us and thrown into the sea. Wow. It was fun eh?
2. The sand battle - Sean, yx and ct and I were having a sand battle. It was fun but i was sandy all over. Especially my hair - urGh!
3 The zinmar-allies with the small kids -- Zin mar was suddenly chatting with 2 small girls who were um playing around with the water. We saboed her by throwing snad at her. She was so angry that she unleased her forces to get back at us.
4. Played daigee with chee wee. Played pairs with him too! Now i know how to play le. Then its like i was winning during the game and poor chee wee was defeated. =)
5. small soccer match. With zinmar, ct, sean, and yx. The sand was very very hot =X
6. bicycle trip for daus, sean, zm, malik, and rain.
7. The roll down the sand - yongxun and ct were having fun rolling down the sand to the sea! HAHA! Then i was taking care of the tent while listening to mp3
8. Hid yx and cT's one of the slippers by digging a small hole. HAHAAAA
9. Sean's & cT's bdae cake. some folks were not so happy as they were not notified...:(
10. Yongxun's idea of making them taking out the candle holders from the side of the cake using their mouth
11. soccer match round 2 with sean, yx and ct. The others left. Sean and yx agreed to run to the waters and take a dip if the scored a goal =D
12. Had dinner with them at HabourFront food centre. NICE! :)
13. Talked lots of crap and also AOE (Age of empires) on the way home.

Ok, thats about it. We had so much fun! I will miss you guys. -_- Especially those who know me kinda well. I applaud zinmar to hang around with us - a group of guys! hahAAA Three cheers for her! I will definitely miss my sec sch folks.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment