panel.sg

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

last day of work at T-est

Today is my last day there.

Yes.

Finally, i am not working and going back to school life again.

T-est brought me lots and lots of good memories. It was like in the past, when i just stepped into the company, the work there is soooo slacky.

And now? Work there is getting challenging and i am always feeling very tired after work. I tap my card always later than 10.30pm for something like 3-4 days as my work used up so much time that i could not finish it on time =(

Well, the work load I wouldn't mind. But the staff shuffles are making life at T-est not as great as in the past *hint*

Haha. I was "santa" for the night when i gave out the gifts to the aunties. This gift was packed by peising. I contributed the sweets.

Well, the touching parts came in at 10pm onwards. It was like Yue hua was getting so emotional that she cried. The aunties began to drip tears too. I was sooooooooooooooooooooo touched. Karen hugged me. She was so sad. I was so dazed. Park mui, len tei, and rena auntie were avoiding eye contact with me. It was like i saw their tears! I never expected that my colleagues would get so emotional. I was soooo sad too. Haix.. Yue hua was saying - Don't leave lah! Don't leave lah! I was thinking: i cannot drag any more. i got bAoc 05 for three days. School is starting very soon.

Michelle was also all teary. Peising was teary too. Most of the folks can't bear to see us go. During work, i always taught the aunties. I helped them to my best knowledge. During oTs i talked to the aunties. The aunties learnt a lot lot things from as i was very familiar with my job. All thanks to who? Yue Hua, my senior, my mentor, my teacher. I will always remember!

Well, working life at different places exposed to me the different kind of job's responsibilities, and speciality and stuff. Since the O's i worked at so many places. I trailed a hard route to find the job that is one of the most highly paid and i enjoyed it as i developed the bonds with he people. T-est will leave a deep memory in my mind.

Well, if any t-est folk is reading my blog - take care ok? HAHA... i hope that life at t-est will get better everyday.

*to cindy* I miss channel zhang jian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment