panel.sg

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Guess Who?

Since now it's 2.30am, I have edited the entry date to the correct day.... lol

I watched the movie "Guess Who" today. I think i am a crazy person who is a movie freako. The recent movie: Creep freaked me out but i am still spending my freaking money to watch movie again. This story is touching, and also a sort of comedy. It relates to America's society thought of the two main races- the blacks and the whites. It is like a "white" guy is planning to get engaged with a "black" girl. What happened was that the girl did not tell her parents about the news. Her father, especially, was extremely unhappy that his daughter liked a white guy. This story is racial discrimation in USA. Even now, in 2005, the modern world. So there was a series of events that let to the acceptance of the white guy. The story is funny. It is also sad. My eyes were slightly teary in the movie loz... Then the actors were very natural. Very touching. Especially when the father accepts the white guy...

Who were the people who watched the movie with me? Me, michelle and Peising. In fact yue hua and Karen wanted to come , but they got some other events in the end... Haha- managed to reach work on time. Work was relaxing-- just helped around. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment