panel.sg

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

laptop horrors n more...

Lots of things happened these few days loz.. let me recount them one by one...

April 1st
Mum and i went to my grandmother's temple to "sao mu" for Qing ming festival. I met my cousins and my aunties loz.

We went to "Pu tien" restaurant for lunch. The food was good but something upset us a lot. The cashier cum waitress accidentally pushed the bottle of vinegar and cup of tea of my poor 3rd auntie. Her dress was old, wet and sticky. It was luckily that she wore a dark coloured dress. Yf not, the result would be unimaginable. :S

My cousin drove mum and I to Bugis. We began to shop around. My mum was searching for some cheap and good mangos.

Along the way, i met wang lin! Long time never see her le.. still as pretty. Her hair is nicely coloured and stuff loz... n still so tall(maybe taller than me?) lol She was together with a friend loz. We had a quick chat and i went off to find my mum.

The crowd volume is quite high although it was Friday ( weekday)

I managed to trick Yue Hua! Lol. I told her that i did not buy the mushroom cheese soup for her although i got it for her from cold's storage (parco bugis junction). She was disappointed and sad but i surprised her by dropping a packet of the soup on the floor. she was shocked and surprised. I was laughing all the way loz.. later at work.. lol

April 3

Mum and i went to JP(Jurong point). We were having an aim of getting a cordless phone for our house. We went to Courts and bought the promotion phone loz. The disturbing thing was that the box that we took did not have....

1. A battery( like that how to use???)
2. a telephone cord [ use old ones ah :( ]

I called up the company and they say i have to go back there to claim the things i should have. This is simply so troublesome!

April 4

I was too lazy to wake up. I did not do the claim afterall. It was raining the whole day and it was cold. Many of us are drinking hot drinks and wearing long sleeves for/during work.

Anyway.. yongxun has created a forum... i invite music lovers esp metal rock punk to join in... Viola! Please visit the link...

Anyway.. i found out as a ngee ann poly student in the business course, i need to have a laptop.. which is so expensive :(! I want eat someone up le...

No comments:

Post a Comment