panel.sg

Thursday, April 21, 2005

upcoming events

lol.. here are my upcoming events :

1. bA Orientation Camp from 4th to 6th of May [took 3 days leave]

2. Orientation Day -12 May[formal invitation ceremony at np] {took 1/2 day leave}

3. Resignation from my company : T-est 17 May

4. Business school orientation Day camp: 18, 19 & 20 May


Lol.. Like lots of events ah huh? These things are happening soon... I am going to miss working, i promise.

Although schooling is always better, i developed feelings for my workplace, colleagues and friends made there. I would miss Yue Hua. My teacher and my friend who guided me when i arrived to run the printers. I miss the Hoos and haaas to take the papers to run the printers. I miss the lame jokes and the numerous chats while we run the printers.

Afterall, i have worked in this company close to 3 months already. I am very familiar with my work. Going back to school would be another struggle to digest lectures, studying, getting ready for tests and stuff. I have lost touch! I have not done this starting from Dec 04' to Early May 05'! It is FIVE whole months! I am getting rusty! I have spent this time working at different places. This job is my 4th. Although it may be boring at times, I still think this job is money that is earned most easily. I enjoy this job. It's particularly fun with Daus around when he was.

And he will come back. Late november 2005. LOL! :):)

I think I miss the people i know too. I know have newbie who looks like yongxun. I don't know why. Is it his hair? haha. Or is it his cap? Or his looks? I just get a feeling of the sight of yongxun when i see him. lol

Even when i first saw Peising, she reminded me of Wendy Chong. i don't know why. Perhaps i just miss 403. yes. 403 (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment