panel.sg

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

hehe?!

I have not been bloggin.. and oops my site seem to be pretty quiet after my last post. I guess most of us are busy with our own lives, whether is it work or school. Or people feeling that the things i discuss are too mundane or boring? :(

I have been most of time working and earning more OTs. Let me recount some significant events happened these past few days...

Apr 17 -OT on sunday.. earned $90 in a day.. i manged 4 printers.. which sounds scary, but i managed it quite well...

Apr 16- OT on sat. I was occupied with some lending of my mp3 player with my friend n colleague- Peising. In fact, i wanted to lend her my player from friday onwards. However, my player chose to give problems and it became laggy. =X

I was extremely worried for my player. Horrid thoughts of going back to the creative building made me feel uncomfortable. I tried repairing myself my going to the recovery mode. I reflashed the firmware - it was better but it did not really help a lot. I went on to reformat the player. Ah.... finally it WORKed! haaha. I sort of delivered the mp3 player to her as she was goin to k box and she wanted to record the songs she sang using my player =)

I went there and was shocked that she was not there(at k box)! lol. I see only yue hua and her friend - sharon. =S Haha.. i sang a few songs with em' and peising n michelle came. :) I passed the player to her and left for work.

Well... i thought 166 goes to Chinatown. However, i did not see the bus stop that has 166! I was worrying about reaching work. Luckily, my eyes fell on the bus no. 143. it reaches my company! yay!!!! Hahaaa.. I took the bus to work loz.. Due to the delays here and there, i reallised i was about to be late soon. I ran to the building. I knew the door would be locked - sats and suns only... I quickly called Shalini, my colleague cum friend to open the door for me. (she was already inside the lab). I managed to not be late! *smiles* *smiles*

Apr 15- normal work, but only half day. Pei sing and i went to Ngee Ann Poly Matriculation Day.

When i was planning to go there i thought i would just take bus 105 to Clementi the transfer to some free shuttle bus. I was VERY wrong! haha. The free shuttle bus only operates till 9 plus am. Hence, i have no free bus to take. With some surveying around the interchange and bus stops, i found out i can take take 154 or 184 to reach Ngee Ann. Wah. First time take this kind of bus - very blur feel. It was lucky that i managed to stop at the right stop :)

Well, on the way, i met some HY people like chee boon, kelvin, and joseph.. lolx.

Peising and i went through the matriculation and submitted the forms respectively to the different stations. Later, we were clotted by a lot of people asking us to join camps- sport camp, FOC camp, bA(business & accountancy) camp. At first, we thought of going to the FOC camp. however, to our shock, we found out that the camp if full - the do not need anymore people! Like that's fast? hmmm... Then we joined the bA camp loz... Since both of us in the same category... Sean came with his father on that day... giving a good surprise and shock. i was thinking: shouldn't he have completed his matricualtion a few days ago? lol. He told me he got some problems faced during the matriculation...So he's going back. Hmmm...

Peising and i went to the laptop computer tour. We were bugged by people encouraging us to buy their computers. It is just too bad i am on a budget. if not i would be looking at the more powerful models. We sat at the place there to discuss on how are we goin the settle the leave matters and when we are leaving the company.

Later, we went to Delifrance @ JE Entertainment to eat. We made use of our coupons given when we made a donation to the narcotics organisation(bought at $2, with a $1 voucher). The food was good. I enjoyed the the of the foods a lot. Then as we were to go to work, peising told me she needed to buy slippers for michelle. Michelle's sandals suddenly broke =X. It also started to rain. ;S After buying the sandals, we went to work. On the way walking to the building, the rain was so heavy that the left side of my shirt was soaking wet.. lol

Apr 14. Went to watch the Samara with Peising, Justin and Karen. It was scary loz.. The morning movie has so few people... hahaaa...story line quite esay to understand.. heheee

We were late for work(15min) as we watched a later movie. I thought still got The eye 10. It is not true at all. The eye10 just ended.. =X

I did OT on this day too! I worked till 2.15am. My surpervisor, Paul was old and tired. Both of us took cab and headed home. It is lucky that the money of the cab fare can be claimed. *hahe*

So ok... That's is all loz.. feeling very old already.. now 4.16am le ZzzZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment