panel.sg

Monday, March 21, 2005

newbie stuff happened and more...

Apologies for not updating my blog wor.. Quite a lot of things happened these few days.. so let me recount them one by one...


20.3.05


I went to the Food & Beverage Fair with my mum. It was SO crowded! We were squeezing around here and there. Many foods and drinks were bought home and eaten/sampled there. The slight upsetting thing was that when i was passing the bowl of soup (90%) eaten, she did not grasp hold of it properly and it dropped on the floor and spilled. It was lucky that only a little was left...


My MuVo² was turned on during the whole outing :) It was so great. Now it has 100+ songs le


19.3.05


I had OT on that day. Before that, Daus sean and i met at creative to buy the things we wanted... however, things went wrong right in the morning.

1. I guessed i told Sean on fri that we meet at 10am [I cannot remember] but i forgot about it. So when after work on fri when daus told me we meet at 10.30am, i thought i told sean 10.30am.
2. Sean was already at Creative at 10am. He was old and angry when i told him that i thought i told him 10.30am. He called my HP many times and was frustrated enough to call my house. My mum was very sour as she was woken up
3. Sean was grumpy and uphappy about the waiting as daus and i reached there 11am.


Things went on quite well later. I tried my best to apologise to him and his anger soon cooled. The T-est guy - Michael appeared, as he also wanted to buy something from Creative. Sean was decisive about buying the Creative MuVo TX FM while i was still contempating to buy MuVo² or Zen Micro. In the end, i bought MuVo²! =-) hahaaaaaa


Daus and Michael bought a Digi Cam and wala... we went back to jurong east central. We bought the Ramly burger. Daus'and mine is chicken patty while sean's is beef... And lala... daus and i went to work.

Sadly ah, i do not have OT on sun, as i finished my job on sat :( so i dun have extra money le...


I was like uploading a lot of music to my player.... I was simply excited!


18.3.05


Lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. That day daus was like telling me about the creative fair at early morning... I was so sleepy that morning. i said i am not going loz... But upon hearing that that sean would be alone since daus needs to go to mosque and give in. Daus and i went to JE Central to find sean and we walked to creative. There a tiny woody hurdle when reaching there. One piece of wood was old and soft. It was scary loz... lol...


We looked at the prices and i saw the MuVo USB 2.0 which cost $169. However, that one has no screen. So it wasn't that great afterall... Hence, sean said he wanted the $199 player -- Creative MuVo FM TX. This one looks like a thumb drive as the thing is connected by pulling out a small part of it. Then daus saw the Zen mirco which as storage space of 4 GB and just $100. MuVo² is also 299 and storage space of 5 GB. But ah.. at that point in time, i did not make any decision loz... so i was rotting at home thinking about which player to buy...


Later, Sean and i went to meet chuan and Ben. It was a meeting to operation Kbox. Sean was like free and came along. Of course, he did not go k box la... we only had lunch together. Chuan and Ben wanted to eat hawker food so they went to somewhere else. Sean and i wanted to eat Delifrance. however, it was packed and the crowd looked threatening... lol. Sean was bored, and he suggested us playing pool. I wanted to go but time was not really on my side. Howevery, rom the enquiries from the staff of K box, we could not go into the room until 2pm. So it was like 1.30pm... half an hour to go.


Fate allowed me and i finally had the taste of pool! YAY!!! lol... hahax.. it is a fun game anyway... and i enjoyed it :)


Operation K box was quite successful. Ben, chuan and i sang many songs. The songs that left a deep impression are Jolin Tsai's songs, Jay Zhou's songs, the song: cartoon heroes by aqua.


It looks i am becoming a fan of Jolin Tsai le. She is simply so cute and she sings so well! :)


Chuan is such a fan of Jay Zhou that i think he practised them at home. He used another kind of voice that resembles Jay to sing his songs. It sounded so shocking! lol.. i should have recorded them down on my HP :)


The song cartoon heroes - by aqua was great as it was the first time i watched the MTV! it also reminded me of the sec 2 days.... I used this song for the fun dance wanted by mrs. Kwok.


I left at 5.35pm and headed for work. I only took half day leave for work loz.. hmmm


So how was the recount? YAWN! it is almost 4am le.... aiyo... i took quite long to type this wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment