panel.sg

Thursday, March 24, 2005

my posting........................

ok.... where am i going then? JC or poly?


I am going take the business studies at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. So if you are taking taking this course, do tell me ok>?


I find myself becoming solo when the JAE posting results appear. We are remixed again with the exam results. My close friends all go to different routes... to success or to going to work or to the interest. Let me ermx... list out some of the people i remember and the routes they'r goin


1. Sean- landscape architecture at sp
2. Daus- private studies
3. chuan - IT at SP
4. Ben - Jjc
5. e1rwan- electronics and comp engineering at np
6. Sharon zhang- chinese studies at np
7. mel- multimedia technology at sp
8. sariza - Milenia institute
9. yong xun- IT at SP
10. cT- biz admin at sp
11. mel cheok- biotech at sp
12. stanley- chemical and biomolecular engineering at np
13. kel - biz IT at np
14. zong jie - biz IT at sp


Edited le ok.. sorry for e wrong info... i was too sleepy when i was typin it... lol.. it was like i updated it at 3.45am... then even my time log says 2.13am, i was not actually updating...


sorry for not listing all out.. but its really diff to do it all... then i just make some quotes ok...


So what will happen? lol. The people i usually don't talk to or less talk to may appear at my course or in the same class.


Or even worse, i don't see any Hua Yi students at all. It looks like nobody likes this course. = (

No comments:

Post a Comment