panel.sg

Saturday, March 05, 2005

bac to old school

daus n i went back to old school on wed to get some advice since both of us need some advice and directions.. We met quite a few teachers.. namely Ms joyce tan, mr ting, mdm lye, ms dalina, mr kou, mdm sarinah, ms loke, ms foo and mdm yeo.

The teachers were not exactly clear of things loz... It was until ms dalina and ms foo came then we got some clear idea of how will it be like... Many thanks to these teachers! I had lunch at school and the auntie was like quite happy when she saw me..

Well, i asked teachers on advice on IT VS Business course. Ms dalina hinted that IT may be unstable. Ms foo said biz better. Mrs Ang said IT is is more specific and more a skill.. Well... so what was my choice? I chose Business course as my first choice--- so NP here i come hahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment