panel.sg

Thursday, March 24, 2005

cat visit.....................................

lol.. a cat visited my house yesterday, or 22.3.05! lol..


It was like he/she went through the gates and into my house! He went in once, when i was not yet home. My father was busily online and was like very shocked when it came in. of course, he shooed it away... lol


When i reached home, i see the cat looking around outside. It was soo CUTE! lol.. then, my house door was left open. It suddenly glided in and went into my house again! =) it was such a funny sight....


It went around the house.. looking around. it was rubbing its fur around my furniture and stuff.. and started exploring my kitchen. I was like trying to shoo it away as it started to target the rubbish bin. lol.. Then i fed him with some food - bak kua and tuna. It was so cute as it was chasing me when i touted him with the tuna. Its paws was like crawling up to get the tuna from me. It also circled around me and it looked so adorable. I was patting his fur loz... lol


When it was time for it to go out, it did not want to go off loz. It began lying on the floor looking quite sleepy. But after some shooing and stuff... it left.


Until now, i still miss the cat! i wished i could have a cat in my house; but my parents especially my dad would definitely say a BIG NO....

No comments:

Post a Comment