panel.sg

Thursday, February 03, 2005

...Updates about the job…

Hmmm… I guess people will be thinking how my job has been and things like that. Well, I am working at the Hardware section and the job is ok. Didn’t I say that I am working at the software section? In the end, I am working at the hardware one. This job is quite boring at times, if there is no communication or talking. However, we get to talk and it is quite fun. I get to sit most of the time during my work and it is great.


I get to know some people from my new job. Some people are Yue Hua, my colleague that I am working closely with. Today is my forth day and I am very familiar with my job liao. The engineer came today and made some changes to the printers. The work here is good but I loathe settling my dinner. The food is quite expensive there and the food court in the building closes at 5pm. When it reaches my dinner break, it would have passed 5pm and there is no food available. Daus showed me a food centre I can go to which is nearby. This centre at least closes later loz.. so I think I will settle dinner there loz… lol…


Yesterday I went out with Chuan. It has been a long time we last met and actually, chuan planned to watch a movie. I woke up late and by the time I reached Jurong point, it was 10.10, 5 minutes to the start of the movie. Chuan said it was okay and instead, we went to KFC and eat. After that, we went to walk around the shopping centre, looking at different shops. Chuan mentioned about buying a birthday present for me but I thought: will I get any presents? I mean, I have not gotten any presents from any of my friends [not in terms of money or treat]. My presents for birthday are usually my birthday cake, dinner and the words of birthday. No solid presents. So will 2005 be the special year? Will I get a present? Ha-ha. Let me see…


We went to most places in JP and I enjoyed the moments as we shared our lives’ memories. The longest places we walked was Valu$, Popular, and NTUC. I bought some bottles orange juice from NTUC loz.


Chuan also got update his diary book that he created in 2002, the old times when we were in secondary 2. He brought the book with him and shared the poems with me. Well, the meeting is somewhat great and I enjoyed every moment of it. We agreed to go to Singapore Polytechnic’s Careers and Seminars fair this Friday.


Anyway, I went home and later went to Boon Lay Raja to get my pay.... Well, I got my third paycheck… akakakaka… Daus want me to treat him and Sean Seoul Garden loz =X.

No comments:

Post a Comment