panel.sg

Sunday, February 06, 2005

...change of HP...

well..... my handphone is now changed -- not SE (Sony Erricson) anymore. Well, i miss this phone beacause of the familiarity with the controls and functions. However, my handphone is ageing and giving me lots of problems..=X


Firstly, the vibration function becomes spoilt. As a result, when i put my phone to silent mode, no vibration could be felt and this is frustrating loz... People call me i also don't know. People messaged me i also don't know... =(


Secondly, the microphone that receives my voice when i talk begins to soften and the person who received my call or i call out to cannot hear my voice clearly. The person would say: Can you speak louder? I have to put my mouth very near to the mouthpiece to allow the person to hear me.


Thirdly, my charging function often give me problems. Sometimes, after connecting the phone to the charger, it does not work and it does not start charging. It frustrates me a lot.


So what is my new phone? It is Nokia 6510.. lol.. This phone has my dream radio in a phone.. but no camera.. lol.. it is good in the way that it does not affect my job i am taking now... It is mono colour and the ringtones are mono-type too.


My next dream phone i am targeting is a colour phone with radio or mp3 player, polyphonic ringtones and equipped with a camera. It looks like this aim is still far. Even i get my next phone, having a integrated mp3 player or radio is very difficult... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment