panel.sg

Saturday, February 12, 2005

...how i celebrated CNY...

Well you might be wondering how i celebrated CNY?


Haha... my celebration is most likely different from yours.. lol... I rotted at home (yes) , helped my mum in cooking ( she cooks during new year time). I enjoyed steamboat on the 1st day of New year..


on the eve, i sent at least 50 smses to people to wish them a happy CNY. About 6 to 7 replied.. lol... So happy that even ex-poa teacher, mrs ang replied too... lol (she sent back a reply on 1st day of cny)... Hahax


I also enjoyed playing simtower, the game sean lent me... this classic game is just simply so nice... 3 cheers to sean (wen long) for lending me this disc...)


I switched on my comz so long such that hot air was emitting from the monitor... it was quite frightening loz.... i can sort of smell and feel the heat... =X. i quickly switched off the com. Haha... Such a nice game. then there is like occasion like threatening of terrorists planting a bomb in the hotel. it was lucky i have security in my hotel or else "tian xia da luan."


So what did i do when my comx was resting? Well, i began to explore my HP, the changed one. I was happily playing Snakes II and Pairs II. Snakes two is the game where you eat the particular thing and then the snake grows long n longer. Movement becomes a difficulty a the snake is soooooo long... It is such a great game. Pairs II is a memory game like a pair of cards with same design. So there is a burning candle to time me when i try to match the correct cards. I managed to complete all the levels and i am so proud of it... lol


Then for my work, i have been doing quite fine but today i was not exactly that happy. since it was 3rd day of CNY, lots of people took leave and manpower was not sufficient. i was moved to another project and had to work with another person-- an auntie. She is very quick and nimble, not like a slow person like me. As a result, she keeps thinking that i should be as fast as her and i had to speed up too. As a result of the speeding up, i made a gross error and also quite luckily, the auntie saw it. Well, i know you are fast mahx.. but can don't pressurise me? Just let me do at my own pace can? Haix... make me so ke lian... kena lecture... haix... =X


So far, i have not read any updates on how you celebrated your cny.. blog it down ok =)

No comments:

Post a Comment