panel.sg

Monday, February 21, 2005

^bdae dinner^

hi! Today i went out to Furama hotel for dinner to celebrate my mum's and mine birthday. the food was good and i enjoyed the desserts a lot... But, i am not bloggin about the food... haha.. i am bloggin about the girl i saw while waiting for my parents!


Well, today i went out first before the dinner. I met my parents at Chinatown station later. I reached there very early; i was rotting around the station control premises. I was really bored and i decided to read while waiting... Suddenly, i saw a girl loz.. she had hair long to her shoulders. Her presence made me made me looked at her once more. She was wearing some cool looking jeans and shirt. The jeans got some designs de loz.... then pink blouse. She had a sweet smile that i could hardly forget. And she was alone. It looks that she was on the way home loz. To Pungol or to eastwest?... I forget about my book and started to look at her loz.. Her gauze nearly made me melt.. too bad she looked younger lo.. like 15 to 16? lol... I also cannot talk to her la.. she was already at the platform le... Haix... so sad so sad... She walked towards somewhere else.. where i cannot see her le... haix..... hope to c her again, if fate allows........

No comments:

Post a Comment