panel.sg

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

new year eve part 2

Well what was the second part then? You would be wondering.. lol. I happily ate reunion dinner with my parents and my good old bro. we went to York Hotel for the dinner.... The food was kinda ok loz.. except that that the prawn tasted like it was cooked for an hour... haha


Then something slightly disturbing happened loz.. suddenly, my father announced that his credit card was lost. Well... he must left it somewhere or something like that loz.. We were at the bus stop waiting for bus. It was lucky that we were not in the bus already, heading home. Kor and my father went back to the hotel to search for it. In the end, the card was found hidden in the bill wallet( the one when u receive your bill and things like that...) ! It was so lucky loz.. if not it would definitely spoil our moods as the credit card is lost =( Hahaaa.. the card was found! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment