panel.sg

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Post Camp Chalet Day 3

I was woken up by Daniel. Lucky he sort of woke me up suah! Need to go back NP for my interview... lol.

then went old chang kee to buy some breakfast. and off to school! was so tiring. I was fast asleep in the mrt cross legged on the floor until Clementi mrt.

the interview did not turn out very good. Firstly, the interview was at 11am but i reached at 11.20 plus. So the interviewer was like a bit pissed.

Then he was asking some questions about some things I mentioned like confirming with me I know how to install a new OS. Then it was like i was disgusted with the way he asked me -

"Are you sure that you are able to blahx?"

Me: "zzzz - in mind." "Firm reply - yes."

So he was critising me about my punctuality and i was like =.=

hahahahs. i was thinking he might not want me le. hahahas.

then siti from premiercorps kept calling me lor... ask me a lot of advice... lol

After helping her, i could not take it anymore. Sleeping time!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment