panel.sg

Monday, October 08, 2007

ice skating & survey

Went ice skating with kc, derrick, maureen, melise, gerry, wenjie, zara and huiwen. Tony came in later.

So it like my first time in lifetime skating. zzzz. Then I cannot balance! :( Had to use the handrail to rescue myself.

I would like to thank wenjie, gerry and kc who offered to hold me while i was at some precarious areas whereby I have to move away from the crowd who were leaning at the sides while I was trying to shoo them off.

My legs and wrists damn pain la! =.=

Then later it was a nonsense education survey @ lavender MRT area and back to my work :)

AND PASSION SYNERGY BLOG was revamped by ME :) Yay! Quite nice right. not so hard to navigate le bahx. The girls will improve on it bahx.. hahahahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment