panel.sg

Monday, October 01, 2007

Post Camp Chalet Day 1

The first day of chalet was a mixture of slacking, playing games, and also some chance of get-to-knows.

Met some people at 11plus. Some managed to come. *heaves a sign of relief* if not no one will be there to 买菜 together with me.

So the kind souls who came - karen, xiaoting, gerry, wenjie helped me buy the remaining stuff not bought for the BBQ and also bought some misc stuff for the welfare of the chalet stayers like cup noodles.

Asked xiaoting / karen to choose the prawns lor. then its like they don't know / don't want to choose. LOL. End up I was choosing lor.

After the grocery purchase, I asked around if they wanted to have lunch - response - NO. hahahahas. Was a bit disappointed. Maybe they emoing la. Carrying their bags and all, don't want eat first.

So we head off to chalet. Some took a cab there (funded by the chalet cost) and we were stuck at the reception counter. Initially, everything was smooth until the malay lady who kept screaming that the place is still cleaning - cannot go in yet.

We started to find storage solutions for our cold food as if we check it so late (we reached 12plus and they ask us check in at 1plus), then the food sure spoil lor. My chicken wings may still recover as I have the special bags to keep them to keep it frozen.

As we were thinking of going to Costa Sands Downtown East area to hunt for styrofoam boxes, I decided to pay my chalet room a visit. I was thinking of negotiating with the auntie who is cleaning the room to let us put our things in the fridge. The reception people were very defensive and no matter how i argued, they still said no. And the guy was rudely telling me we check in too early as standard time is 2.30pm. Like my fault like that? zzzz We really wanna check in early so can do more things mahx. hahas.

When I arrived my room K02, I see the auntie coming out and she said, "Oh! I just cleaned finish the room. Come In! Later go recept to claim your keys."

It really saved the day as we were able to go into our chalet room and put our cold stuff inside :) Yay!!! :) Gerry was commenting that luck was really on our side and we managed to escape from a series of problems.. hahas.

Then they settled in, stoned around, snacked, while I went to prepare my orange drink for the night and day 2 BBQ.

Then a lot people think it's costa sands downtown east - whereby most chalets are there. So it was damn funny. Derrick was nearly tricked by us :).

After that the girls were saying they were hungry, so we went the food court and eat lor. Wen Jie ate potato curry. Karen and xiaoting ate kueh chap. I ate the sweet and sour fish rice. Gerry ate a plate of chasiew rice, a bowl of ba chor mee and fruits - watermelon and guava. I very peifu him! OMG!! hahas.

Then Derrick and Daniel came in and joined us. Daniel looked quite tired. He just came back from his HI instructor's camp. Then he overslept and PS us. LOL. Derrick was still as bubbly as usual.

So after that we walked back. and haha. opened the door and played UNO? Then I keep losing.. zzz. Wen Jie surprisingly never play uno before. *surprised* hahahs. Played daidee and usually I very poor in it one.

Foong Ling, and ee ren came. Together with jerica (foong's & huiwen fren) and unknown grp A. So its like they were outside smoking and I go closed the door. So smelly!! zzzz

Then they got fiercer. Melise, maureen came. the m&Ms. hahas. then its like we were thinking of moving upstairs to enjoy the aircon. Without any warning, they unknown grp A went into the chalet premises without permission and happily played their indian poker. Then huiwen came. and wen jie and gerry came back from their gaying session *oops exposed their secret* ahahahs. They were shocked to see unknown group A intruding into the chalet premises. They even asked me if they stepped into a wrong chalet room.

My action to protect the safety of everyone. I evacuated all passion people to upstairs. All people shall upstairs unless they wanna entertain the unknown grp. Feng Kai and Kwan Chet came. and was puzzled to see so many unknown faces either.

What I feel about the whole incident...

1. The person who brought his/her own frens into the chalet - you need to be mindful of others. You did not even inform or tell me/ KwanChet (Organisers) and let this unknown group A to come in. Is this fair to the others? Why must we put up with these people who are not even friendly enough to say hello (except jerica)

2. Its so obvious that the unknown group A is trying to utilise people's chalet resources to host their own activities. You have reflected very badly on yourself. And PLEASE.

GO BOOK YOUR OWN CHALET.

Whatever monkey business you all are up to, I am not going to bother either. Please don't harass people's peace and harmony.

I told myself - should I blog about this incident? Cause I think none of the Passion people will blog about it. *as expected* However, I hope if you are a fren of unknown grp A or you know the people behind bringing in unknown grp A, please tell them if they know what is 羞耻.

In ALL future chalets, if you participant of chalet wants to bring in fren unknown XX - as long as not in my INVITED LIST. You are considered an uninvited guest. If its in numbers of 1-2, it may not be so serious. I may still welcome them with open arms. if its in grps of 4-5 people. They are uninvited guest and I will not hesitate to chase them away if you all come.

UNINVITED GUESTS in GROUPS are NOT WELCOME.

Thank you very much.

Later was mahjong by derek, foongling, huiwen, fengkai. Then I watched TV and the Hey Georgeous!

Ordered KFC and Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut came damn early. And KFC so damn late. LOL.... people wait until the flowers shattered. Aik nen and Jia feng came. hahas. So its like we chatted and chatted until the next morning.

then aik nen's old CGH is scary... *hair stands*

I think Karen and Aik Nen's ghost stories were particularly scary. Then its like the Locker Boy story. The Blk 46 story. The 2 wandering boys. hahahas. then it was like erhmms hahas... then was looking at melise stories again. Her Bang Bang Bang who die I know! But Beam theory still unknown. Around the world in 80 days is fun. Black magic is really magical. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment