panel.sg

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

frustrated

like its my fault like that. fancy on msn being so rude and all. i think i should stay away from any outings with her along. only know how to spoil my mood.

and juz concerned only. tried sending her a zip file. well, according to her, cannot open. which i have no idea WHY. cause now ALL win XP can open zip files except hers.

she reject it nvm liao lor. still dare to scold me, mind you, the pics i offered to send you. i am GIVING you sth and I am not wanted you a favour or something. must you need to be so rude and use CAPS on msn and scream and shout at me?

and she is not repentent either. i commented she was rude and i am tired of talking to her. then she say don talk lor. that kind of thing. she is not the person i used to know her. has power changed her? does it mean u got experience in sth mean u can treat me like peanuts? i knew you didnt like me much. now i am regretting why i always treated u like a fren when u treated me as a groupmate.

all of sudden, i was thinking why i was singing praises of her when it was early this year - 2007. i maybe lame at times, and she also don like my sense of humour either.

i really dread facing her on wed. i feel like just skipping the meeting and just go to work. its so damn irritating! has she learnt sth called respect to seniors? and she made so much mess. such tt wt and i have to clear it up, yet she still thinks she is still in the right.

ARRGGGGH

No comments:

Post a Comment