panel.sg

Thursday, June 09, 2005

some ramblings about a CAT

i am feeling a bit old now.. but i still insist on bloggin. HAHA! Sometimes its nice to blog about some things that happened. hahaaaa


Yesterday was kinda fruitful. I met joseph and we kind of met up with each other. Jo said he was going to find Zhong Qing as he wanted to have lunch with him. I followed him to the lib and we chatted. It was nice to hear updates from a friend. =)


Next, i initially wanted to go and eat with em' de, but thinking of my lost $7, i felt sad loz. I instead sat around in the lib and i met Mun ying and hui nee not long later. They were cuddling at the place the fire water hose was and it fitted 2 girls sitting there nicely. ;) haha. it was quiite interesting then i just chatted with them. I told them a ping pong ball story and they were baffled by it. want me to tell? hahah... ask me for it when u wanna waste ur time.. HAHA!!


So u read read read.. then think... where is the CAT thingy i was talking about? so here comes the spotlight ***** tada******


haha. yesterday i went with my mum to have dinner at my old house- blk 258 aka yuhua village. We went to the coffee shop to eat EE-fu noodles. Suddenly, a cat appeared. it walked here and there roaming around... Ah. It got my attention. I m a fan of CATS as usual:) Suddenly, it targeted a guy who was eating mixed vegetables rice. he bought a huge fish that accompanied with his rice. The cat was hoping that he would be given some food. He sat beside the man and it was looking at him intently. Well to my surprise, it suddenly lifted its paws and like trying to get his attention by putting the paws on his legs. the guy still contined eating and ignored the cat. The cat looked around, feeling sad.


it waited till the man finished his meal. Fortunately the man's fish was not eaten until extremely clean. This was the most interesting part: the cat climbed onto the chair, and looked around. suddenly a coffee stall assistant cleared the drinks on the table. It quickly ducked. Next, with the wary look on its face, it climbed onto the table and used its mouth to catch hold of the fish! WHAT A SIGHT! i have not seen such a scene in my life until today!!! The cat was very very cute intelligent and furry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment