panel.sg

Monday, June 13, 2005

my POA TEXTBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am officially announcing that my poa book is lost! I am so angry loz. The day was a good one in the morning and afternoon. I had lessons as usual. I went to print some notes in the printing room. It was not so smooth- the paper jammed even it was manually fed! What a sixth sense for bad luck. after that, i went to the library to do the PBL for BCA. I then did a bit of BCA homework there. Iwan and Wei sin were there too. So we went to have dinner together. Everything was well. The dinner was good. I took bus 61 to bukit Batok interchange and changed to 187. This is when the bad luck came. I waited for 187 to come. It took a loooooooooooooooooooooong time i was a bit dizzy then suddenly saw the bus approaching. In my happiness, i rushed to take the bus, taking my bag only, leaving my POA book behind. I quickly stopped at the next bus stop and walked back to the previous. The walk was quite long because the distance between the two stops are really long. I reached the bus stop, hoping to see the book still lying there. I had very high hopes of getting the book back- 80 to 100%. TO MY HORROR....


ITS GONE! MY POA BOOK!!!!!!

i really hope to see my book again. I am so upset, and heartbroken. How can the book disappear in something like 5-10 minutes? Why can't the people who saw my book left it alone? Why must they take it? Are they poly students? Why must it be GONE? WHY WHY WHY?

I am calling all people, if you are the person who took my book, please return it to ME. My HP is 92966843
email:tan_yi_da@hotmail.com

BOOK NAME: Financial Accounting Information for Decisions 3rd edition (International Edition)

by John J. Wild

Publisher: McGraw Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment