panel.sg

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

sch stuff

well... i have been lazy to blog these days, but let me blog today since i am free. Today i spenta freaking $7 on cab fees as i woke up late - at 8.30am. I was amzingly shocked and i decided to take a cab. The driver was friendly but i was angry with myself. Haiz.


So let me tell you all about ngee ann. I just feel like promoting Ngee Ann today so i would just ramble some good things about this place. Firstly, this campus is wireless friendly. It has wireless campus wide network. The signal is always excellent as there are access points all over the place.


Secondly, this campus has great facilities. Ranging from aircon classrooms to facilities like gym, cafeterias, swimming pool and a fantastic library. It is one of the best tertiary education available. I like the library a lot as there 4 storeys in total.

Haha. enough of promoting. Next, let me tell u about the lessons today. I was rotting at the Lecture hall when the lecturer was talking about Excel and stuff. My energy was dimishing as i felt giddy and tired. Soon, it was the Business Management lecture which told me about the contraints businesses face and how they cope with it. Well. This time i was sooooooooooooo tired until i just laid down on the table and sleep. I was really exhausted =X


Next, i went to canteen 3 to have lunch. I met Zhong Qing and James. ZhongQing xhanged quite a lot loz.... hahaaa. He saw me so he signalled. I did not see him loz.. ahaha. Had curry chicken and sayor lodeh from the Indian stall. Later, i helped 2 girls, namely Edna and Ann Marie to get some desserts. I ate chendol.


Well, i think life is always like that. If not we go out with friends to spice up our lives, or we go to school. My modules are okay and i am beginnig to adjust to poly life. Haha. Now i am using the school's library to blog. Today I did not bring my laptop. Well. I LOVE my lappy. But it is sooooooo heavy :( haiz....


This thurs i am meeting yue hua for lunch. I am looking forward for the reunion... Haha... long time never see her le.


Well, i sometimes feel quite lost without my good old friends around. Its lucky that i recently met up with daus last sun to update with each other. :) Long time since i last saw him =P I saw his double ring arm band. He told me it cost $30!!!! What a spending of money wh? To buy a armband which cost $30 since it's nike and its a limited edition thingy. Haha


Now i am still feeling sour over $7!!!!! I could have had 2 meals with that loz. TWO DAYS of lunch! HAHAa. MSN has been quite quiet these days. When i go online, it seems like not much people around.


And I am still promoting about my survey! HAHAAA.. ask me for more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment