panel.sg

Friday, June 17, 2005

fast fast fast...

Sometimes, i feel that times passes very fast at school- Ngee Ann Poly. There am i now in McDonalds' I went for a job interview at Bugis Junction. The folks were quite friendly, but i am afraid that i did BADLY! Don't know how.... =X haha. Then it was like i called 3 people to market some insurance and the response... =X I mistook 1 girl's name as a guy.. haix.. then the person was like quite pissed. I understand a guy to be thought a girl and a girl and be thought a girl... diaoz. There was one like quite friendly and stuff but say like consider since she got no money... If i were to answer my own phone call... i would say no too... hahaha... i am giving myself low morale.

Today got LMS = Life management skills. The tutor is very nice, but the people drives me crazy. Firstly, my group did not meet other time to do our project. No one bothered to arrange though. some keep saying got other projects to do... :( Then if not... even we meet, sometimes our group members throw freezing cold water. I mean... do you like if group members go and tell the tutor say he's lost, or we don't seem to cooperate? That's very mean of the person. what is he/she trying to say eh? I did quite a lot for the project. I don't act very big roles in the skit, but i try to coordinte the things. I feel very sad! Very disappointing. tHis week, i the more i don't want to go... because 2 of my members are likely not going. Gabriel Seow is definitely not, but for purple... i am not sure.

I don't know la. My parents are paranoid about me being late for my lectures. My lectures usually start at 9am. I need to be awake by 8am. Somehow, i could not achieve it sometimes. I was late for the recent macroeconomics lecture by 11mins. The Mr. Eng Kiat guy just started. so i did not bother. But I spent lots of money.

LOTS and LOTS of money. I spent $20 to buy a replacement POA book, which is a screw of my money. $7 on taxi fare. then $10 on taxi because that day i met sean to watch the movie down fall. It is a German movie with English subtitles. Well, the show was nice. Felt very sad and remember vividly how the children were killed. We had a great time on the bus after that as we took bus to clementi. It was so late. i was supposed to meet him at 9pm. But I forgot about the time at the library. I also never bring my hp on that day! What the hell man? haha. Then I was out of the house at 8.45pm, which seem impossible to meet him. I took cabbie and reached there about 9.20pm. The movie started and we bought drinks and chionged in. The tickets were $9.50... so its a scary price.. But i enjoyed the movie. so never mind la...


Next week i am watching a school concert by Daniel a newbie guy who appeared in the radio recently. I think he sings well. I will be watching with kelly at a certain lecture hall (cannot rmbr le) at 6pm. Great stuff. Got comapany. Haha!

Well... i realised BS =Business Studies=PROJECTS course. Almost all modules have a project, which frustrates me. 2 Projects already frustrates me. But 5 projects is a bit too much. Each project the grouping is different. We have to find time to meet and discuss. The PBL project is very irritating. It's difficult to come out with this funny template... hahaa

But still luckily, i got no maths related subjects yet. I heard i will be learning biz statistics, which will be a killer... awwwwwwwwww....

Yesterday i met up with good old daus. His poor com is till win 98.. which is SOOOOOOO old. Having windows xp is really an advantage. The technology is much better and the system vis very stable. As lon g as vu constantly update your com and antivirus. I think it is great stuff! Haha. he bought xp .. but not real 1 so he dare not install.. so sad.

i also talked with sean on the phone for something like 25 minutes? We had a nice chat. sean has free incoming mahx... then it is good news :)

As my school goes back to normal. I realised i attented schools for 4 weeks liao = 1 mth! How fast time passes! I feel my classmates are generally marvellous! Wah Hey!

Well. for t-est folks, i met Isaac and Peising. Sorry isaac! i was finding someone when you called me. Sorry for my coldnesss. Peising - met twice.... at bus stop n library.

Lalala... T-est OIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SUB SUB OOOOOOIIIIIIII

TB25 OOOOOOOIIIIIIIII

SUB SUB OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

You might be wondering what day mean ritez. They mean TB 25 (nP) and t-est ROCKS big time!!!! :):):)


PS: I have lots of vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv beside my words. Sorry for that. i am using a laptop to type this entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment