panel.sg

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Miss Me?

Oops. I have not been blogging. :)

Sorry guys, I was happily holidaying, working, and watching serials. Watched 终极一家 and it is like 55 chapters long =.= The story is however very nice, touching, and yet funny. Some scenes were very sad though, can move you to tears. It is also rather cold la... got wu ya flying around. LOL

Now I think i will be watching other serials, like 斗牛要不要 or 恶作剧2吻

If you really miss me, then send me off at Changi Airport ok?

I will be going Cambodia cum Vietnam in a few days time!!

Date: 11 - 21 March 2008
Venue: Changi Airport Terminal 1
Time: 705pm flight. 6pm please be there if you are coming. *updated 10march141
Flight: 3K 593
Return: 3k 594

I know nobody will come one la. LOL. Just put for fun.

I will taking JetStar by the way, and this trip I will be going with weitai.


I feel worried lor, I am like so not prepared! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment