panel.sg

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cambodia Trip 2008: Day 1

Well, damn! Its a rainy day today - 11 March. I felt quite upset as I will be leaving Singapore on a gloomy rainy day. Forced myself to test to the maximum - I decided to take a bus and MRT to Changi Airport. Surprisingly, I managed to succeed with my extremely heavy baggage of 16++ kg.

Met up weitai and wenjie. Thanks wenjie for sending us off! Felt quite touched by his efforts to come changi airport.

Weitai and I went to check in. and then we realised we are overweight by 6kg. Have to pay $50 surcharge! I felt terrible as I keep spending money.

Took jetstar there. The plane was a bit jerky though. However, we were too excited to notice the jerk.

Reached Phnom Penh at 8.15 Cambodian time. We were looking for signs of people picking us up. Still no one. We got a bit frustrated and called Aunty Susan. Aunty susan helped us contact the key personnel of the Methodist School, Pastor Philip to fetch us to the school.

Finally he came and we heaved a sign of relief. Drove us to the methodist school, which was quite a sight for me.

We quickly unpacked and then has a simple supper - canned soup. while we watched 200 pounds beauty on my lappy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment