panel.sg

Friday, March 21, 2008

Cambodia Trip 2008: Day 8 - 11






Sorry folks! I have not been updating this blog and my travels for the last few days.

Just to sum up, the last few days were quite relaxing and nothing much happened. When we came back, we were busy doing up the the collage of paper cutting done by the children. The glueing was a bit sticky, especially we used water glue to do it.

Then we happily did the rest of our shopping and look around. Finally got to visit central market. Much nice than what I thought! Its much more different than Russian Market, which is more like a wet market in SG. Well, in a market, we must mai cai rite. So weitai and I bought quite a lot of stuff esp wetai and his scarf. LOLs.

Then for me I got a new wallet. Yays~ LV lor!! :)

Then we went to RTC Cambodia - the place when I bought the glaced mango, pineapple, papaya. And some jams - Rose and Apple Jam, pineapple and papaya. :) It is further down, off Russian Market.

Then also, last few days were rush. We had juggle the Love House visits and also helping the Methodist School in solving their computer problems.

One thing is that the Methodist people are so lucky! They have people using Windows Vista, when I am still on XP! zzzz.

Then it was JetStar back to SG. Chatted with a Malaysian lady who knows quite a lot of the orphanages and so on.

Back at SG, back to reality! Back to facing all the problems @ home. LOL

It is definitely a memorable trip. I feel that this trip was quite unprepared. Weitai kept prompting me for ideas. It is totally blank in my mind as I have not been there and do not really know what do they really need.

If I joined a yep group, it would have been more structured and more content. However, it will a different story altogether.

It was a good gateway out of SG. We were forced to be more independent and more resourceful. Thanks to Susan and Paster Philip for their endless help during our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment