panel.sg

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

exam mood

Well. I was just thinking:

why must life be more complicated?

Advancement has bought us many benefits, but also many problems. Now a lot of us prefer to live in the old times whereby things were not so complicated and people's thinkings were also more simple.

Many of us like old school rock and roll, old things like foodstuff that resemble the old times - ie kaya roti. The old times were usually reminisced by everyone like the 80s dances - chacha, bomba, salsa and so on.

Although we live in such a modern world, many of us appreciate the old times.

Well, suddenly I realised more and more new songs sang by various singers came in. Somehow, I manage to convince myself that my collection is good enough. Sometimes, listening the old album songs like Jay Chou's Jian Dan Ai manages to suffice me.

I have been rather stressed lately especially the exam mood. I had completed 2 out of 4 exam papers but I worry that i might fail a module - FMGT.

Well, I have not been doing well in this module. Firstly, I failed this module's common test. Now, I think i have the potential to fail the exam paper. I did not finish the last question - worth 30/100 marks and lost about 10-15 marks. With such a horrible paper done, I wonder my other parts of assessment would pull me up to let me pass. I wonder my tutor would be kind enough to pull me up. She was like rather unhappy with me that day when I was 1.5 hours late for her lesson. Nevertheless, i will just pray.

Next exam was BLAW. BLAW was not too bad I think? How bad it was will not be lower than C la. If it was I would feel very sad. Hopefully blaw can get final grade of B+. Please give me the wish. thank you.

The next two exams are HRM and CMA. Then, I will be flying off to Thailand. Most likely, my next post will be after 6 sep, unless thailand there got internet access. haahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment