panel.sg

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ecd presentation

erms. well. i thought our presentation was ok, but our tutor was like saying our thing was not good? :( Stupid. Well, i must say that our presentation did not show the idea clearly. but i thought it was pretty ok? We already say already le mahx. Its a food kiosk at Jurong Point but people thought it is a mobile food kiosk, We use mobility as one of our marketing tools. But it does not mean we operate mobile. Wah lau! Damn angry.

but the worst of the worst is that they thought my cookies are BOUGHT. omg. i was really shocked by the reaction. I mean, is it really very unbelievable? :( I made it myself de lor. Then spent the whole night doing. from 9pm to 12mn. Well, so tired! Then the cookies some i made very small pieces, which is actually a lot of work. My batter was like as small as a pea. So =.=

ok. enough rambling about the presentation. things always don't go well these days. xzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment