panel.sg

Friday, August 04, 2006

busy busy busy

Well, sorry for updating so slowly these days! OMG. busy with projects - esp ECD. well. really very tired. then have to keep motivating people to do work. some came up no results so came up with one that needs lots of editing and i was so very the busy.

Work also very busy. and lots of things happened? There was one period that I lost my plastic holder that has all my important card. SHIT man. I was so sad and had to report loss of card to many banks. Then it was FOUND! Thank god man! Some kind soul put it into my mailbox. :))But my cards - POSB GO! card have to pay $5 for processing fee. what a cheat.

then my work pile was is never clearing? I did some validation on People's Association survey then now do some travelling one. Tired!!! I need a break!

well, have been skipping lectures lately. really very very tired. i really need a good break. FMGT- terribly late. i really don't know why. Why am i getting all the poor grades for fmgt module? so unfair!

it seems like i will not have the break soon? Right after exam the next day go thailand le. my schedule is so tight!! :( haix. after thai trip is my project launch. hahaha. wowie wowie.

well, i still miss her. but she still cannot get my hint. so sad. am i just a friend in her eyes? i think so bahx.

No comments:

Post a Comment