panel.sg

Saturday, May 30, 2009

About Me

Well, I took this quiz on facebook and it is so damn true!!!! Oh my tian!!! hahaha.

Your Life
:

You always follow the good and the right instead of listening to your heart. (yes, I am a super principled person - very neutral, and do not like to take sides)

Another word, you are a perfectionist. (YES. When I do things, I want it as perfect as possible. But I sometimes cannot achieve it :( )

You care for every word people say about you. (YES! I am a very sensitive person, and anything bad you say about me, I can pretend not to care. But deep in my heart - I feel sad :( )

You often seen isolated while you are, by nature, curious and a dreamer who is ready to get over the edge to make your dream comes true. (YES! I am often seen ISOLATED and alone. It is not that I don't get along with people, but I take time to be comfortable talking to someone)

Your Love :

You often fall in love with a person who is much different from you, in age and other aspects. (erms maybe? So far only had one crush and was rejected :( )

Your relationship grows on friendship. Love at fist sight is not your style. (ya lor. so far nv met anyone special or like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment