panel.sg

Monday, May 12, 2008

Work & Career

sorry for lack of updates. its either i am too lazy to upload pics or too tired to do so. Also, my life has turned more routine lately, with the onset of my HR temp job.

Work has been busy, when I did a switch in my job scope from HRM to HRD. Also I have to cover some of the areas when the new lady arrived to cover my scope. It has been quite confusing as at this moment, I still cover some of the HRM tasks. and also event related tasks like my company's upcoming family day. I feel so rich because I got so much money! LOL.

Next week, I will be busy in getting my graduation gown and the excitement over graduation 2008. Although I did not get into NTU, I believe it is still not the end of story. SIM, here i come! and UOL here I come!

I have been reading up on ACCA and how it works. I am very torn between studying ACCA straight all the way after army or study a full time degree before taking up acca. to get acca, i need 3 yrs of relevant working experience. meaning I need about 5-6 yrs to get my accounting qualification.

Getting a degree is more expensive. However, if I have a bachelors' degree, it may be a more secure choice since I can work and start an accounting related job. Having a dip. in business studies is quite vague and its very hard to get an accounting related job, unless the company is willing to train me.

Haiz. i am just so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment