panel.sg

Thursday, September 27, 2007

upset.

well, i dunnoe why also, but i feel really moody after passion comm meeting today. perhaps wt and i did not discuss enough before we had the meeting? I could nt find myself synchronising with what he is thinking unlike other meeting sessions.

then also i was upset that someone threw temper at me. although i know its nt really my fault (i partly created it) but i just feel uncomfortable thinking about it. the worst is the person confessed to me that going to meeting is nt the choice compared to doing other things.

we kept quarrelling during the meeting like got differing opinions. and so on. i wanted to work today but the meeting was too impt that i decided to skip it.

Should I have skipped meeting and went to work today? Haix.

No comments:

Post a Comment