panel.sg

Friday, June 29, 2007

a tagboard post that spoilt my day

Hi Ms/Mr Creative

If you think my ****ing face is at the Hey! Gorgeous is too ****ing, then please join the contest and stop critising people.

GO AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. I would want to see how ugly or handsome/pretty you are either.

I was nominated for the gameshow and I did not post a picture of myself sleeping. I may have my bad points - fat, ugly, no-one-want, unpopular etc etc.

Then again, it is none of your business either. If you enjoy stalking people online by finding people's blog, I have nothing to say either.

Go and do your job/homework/tutorial questions and stop making hurting comments on people's blog! NOT WELCOME.

Cheers
yiDa
Deputy Student Director
Passion Synergy Taskforce

No comments:

Post a Comment