panel.sg

Thursday, June 07, 2007

never felt so horrible...

i really felt very horrible yesterday. I felt it was like eternity.

what happened was that i mentioned i was sick right? Then i realised that the sickness started to attack my legs and i felt very weak. even climbing down stairs made me felt very tired and there was this stinging pain when i move my muscles.

talked to weitai on the phone grunting about the BB Primers tagboard incident. Felt so sad that people would mistake me for trying to spoil relationships. i tried to defend myself by writing about why i made these post. And it seems that the vp is not happy with.

i should not replied to that post! damn! i should have just sent out an email. I did not know that people will take such a serious stand on this issue. Then weitai helped me argue his points in his email. He replied that he tried to wrap up the issue. If he really wants to wrap it up, he could just sent a personal email telling that it was his negligence and failed to check carefully before sending this memo like email.

then later i went to see doctor. cause my fever like cannot subside! :( 38.6 degrees! the doctor gave me a jab to bring down my body temperature. At first, i felt better.

it was until, when we were heading towards home, at my house's mini mart downstairs, suddenly my both arms - left and right turned numb. An intense pain could be felt and it was very unbearable. I experienced that something similiar when i was eating fish porridge while using laptop.

then my lower right back start to pain. And the pain was so painful that i could not speak, i could just keep on moaning and moaning. It felt like something inside was attacking me. it was really so pain! I juz grab a seat and closed my eyes hoping my pain would slowing fade.

my mum bought the food - packet rice and she was shocked that i was really in pain. i would hardly standup and walk cause my lower-right part keep giving me piercing and sharp pains.

i sweated like mad. and i finally feel slightly better. and managed to drag myself to home. and quickly settle to the sofa. I sat there and prayed the pain subside. Finally, i felt better!

omg. the worst pain i ever had and felt. i felt like i was dying soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment