panel.sg

Saturday, November 04, 2006

updates.

well, have been rather busy these days and felt rather tired. kena forced to take cab to school on many occassions.

1. cannot wake up! For my first lesson and second lesson of AF, i went to sch via cab. Awful waste of money!

2. read people's blog and some express some unhappiness with me/ dislike me. felt disappointed with myself

3. confronted by people that I complained that the cca pts amt given not enough/ not correct. But no matter how matter how many times i denied, they choose not to trust me.

4. I wonder how long can i survive in rotaract. shall i retire next acad yr? Feel so unappreciated sometimes. and i know who dislike me in the club. members and board. i have made enermies! omg. this is bad... time to leave b4 more bad things happen...

5. had lots of fun shopping with weitai and ah roy. esp all the scenarios mentioned by weitai. hahahas. went to some of ers meetings.

6. did the passion synergy meeting. heard ppl say too long and ppl say don't understand.... prays that people will initiatively ask me... thats the best. and i booked a small room! omg. stupid npal.

7. fantastic workshop by charm's mother. nice! many thanks to charm's mum! And the meeting held by the rotary club of raffles city was great~!

No comments:

Post a Comment