panel.sg

Friday, November 24, 2006

eeeeeeeeeeeeks

well, had a tiring week

1` parent seminar 2006. busy in admin work for tt event!

2.` sch stuff. ief and ec is driving me crazy! omg. so difficult to solve. so chim. so much to do. eeeeeeeeeeeeee. haix//

3.` Passion Synergy stuff. take care of my groups!! :) Had meetings and tried to meet them all my best

4.` Rotaract Club - Christalite Methodist Home event. I felt so happy that nothing big cropped up! :) Thanks to all rotaract members who made an contribution in any way or another!

4 things can keep me so busy! =X. haix. so tired. but i will decline in some of the things now

1. work. i taking a break till 15 dec. i will MIA now. apologies if i seldom blogged. I am so busy with so many day

a typical day
1. sch
2. meeting
3. work at SSO
4. work at MRC.

so bz rite... heez

COMMON TEST COMING!!! omg. need to study and i need more rest!

and I have been sick these few days! flu+sore throat+blocked nose. haix.....

No comments:

Post a Comment