panel.sg

Thursday, July 06, 2006

random thoughts

sometimes. i wonder. why must i put myself so many things to do, stressing me out? Now i am like working for the school so often that i will iding at SSIC / SSIC (ANNEX) during lunch time. Why must i join a club and be in the committee and keep myself so busy? Keeping myself busy is ok. but i wish life moved slower. i always find myself having lots of things to do. The distribution of flyers job was really very stressful for me - waking up in the wee hours ie 6am when i am not a early waker. I find myself feel so cooped and i find going to lectures are getting a waste of time. really! i mean like all the materials are there? I just need to study? LOL. that is what i feel ar. no oftense. I reallised a lot people around me hate my presence or something. am i really very horrible? I think i must review in my attitudes i hold le. its very difficult to explain, but you know that people call you just because of school. am i really that boring? do i give people that i study all the time? I beg to differ. my results have dropped like mad but the people in my class's result are doing better and better. I failed a common test and i will feel sad over it. because of my failure in tt test, my morale was very low and the presentation for tt module was sloppy. i forgot my lines and i did not like erm understand it properly? For a person like me, i don't need to memorise my things if i understand it. i will juz write the main points on the slide/showcard and i will be able to elaborate without much difficulty.

i cannot help being long winded. because i am one! hahas. i am brought up by my mum who loves nagging. haix.

sadly, readers of my blog seldom tag. if you wanna critise me, feel free to add comments or tag. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment