panel.sg

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

job rejected

i always find myself digging a hole for myself as I always do too many things until i breakdown and then regret. I recently applied for a job at school job portal. I think i should block this site or something like this. Really ah. this website give me a lot of problem.

Flyer distribution - my hand was too itchy and go and press apply. then this time also same.

The company did an interview with me and i think i was about to sell laptops. however, i have to work 2 weekdays and 2 weekends. This is simply so stressful! I mean i have to work. I have no choice. I will DIE like this. if it were to happen. What will happen to my mediacorp job then? So much undue stress. I want to live a simpler life. having too many commitments is very stressful. very traumatic. i am a very responsible person. i hate to disappoint people as i try to get the BEST out of everything - although this is impossible. haix................

I smsed and called the company to revoke the agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment