panel.sg

Friday, October 14, 2005

last week....

Last week was great when it was the ending of the week. On friday, it was my last day of work. My mum and I rejoiced by ordering some dishes for dinner, to be eaten with rice. It was so nice! The food was really good. After that, we dropped by the bakery which was near the market and i saw something cute - A CAT curling up at the corner of the shop. Mum and i were quite excited as we watched the cat licked its fur and i played with him by making some noises and took some pictures of it


















hello!

errrr ... may i know what do you want?

what a nice place to lick myself....

On sat afternoon, mum and I went to eat kuay chap. This food is actually the intestines, skin of the pig and other inerts. It also includes tofu, egg, braised meat and stuff. The stall was quite slow in preparing the food. Hence, a cat also appeared and sat down on the floor and stared at me. I think it wanted food as it was hungry

can i have some food?

After a long wait, the cat looked frustrated and left the place. It was like 10 seconds later, the food came. What a pity! Haha! I was laughing at the cat's impatience.

No comments:

Post a Comment