panel.sg

Monday, October 10, 2005

chalet

I have finally had my own class chalet, personally organised by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean its quite an experience for me, since its my first time.

Who went?

1. me
2. dephanie
3. edna
4. ann
5.iwan
6. gabe teo
7. gabe seow
8. calista
9. deph frenz aaron
10. deph's frenz kamarl
11. deph's frenz moomoo

the success
- the food(tastes so good)
- the addtional people invited by deph (or else i shall DIE)
- the fun (pillow fights, custom made houses for cali's sis)
- the games (the dares, laughed until i was crazy)
- the mingle of new folks VS us. (they are so helpful people)

the disappointments
- the lack of enthusiasm (if not why must i threaten to cancel?)
- the last minute backouts and placement of higher priorty for things (weisin fell sick :S and more)
- the expensive bbq (dephanie prepared good food for us, but it was ex ex ex for us. it was a bit too much also)
- people are not paying up or paying low amounts

conclusion: methods of the way it worked is too fragile. i think i will not have it unless every agrees to pay before doing all the booking and stuff.

When i was in sec 3/4, my class chalets were cheap as there is like 40 people to ask to go and usually, about 20, half of strength went. now in my situation, if half class went, its only 10 people and it would be expensive

I think next time we just meet to eat and have dinner is much better. There would not be so much stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment