panel.sg

Saturday, September 17, 2005

"the guitarist"? diaoz....

"I lovvvvvveeeeeee uuuuuu"

haha... nice?
I was at JE's jammin place...


It was fun, although i was not prepared. We were jamming and I was playing the guitar. Daus played the base. Sean was the drummer. I tried drumming, and it was very fun. I liked getting some bits of music right... and its so great...
Anyway, this pic was taken quite a few weeks ago...

Exams are over, it ended on Thurs, 15 sep. Overall, I feel I did not study enough. Really, its NOT enough. I got study, but not thorough. Its like i missed some scraps and pieces out from my studying and HAH! it came out! :( This is so upsetting!

Management - Very badly done. Half of it i was crapping. Not concrete answers. Why? Cannot remember the exact facts. I cannot remember because i did not study enough! I should have started earlier!!!! For my next sem, I must start really start earlier for any for my modules. I feel so disappointed in myself. What can I do? Accept that i already did one of my very best of my knowledge...

POA- most satisfied paper. Most of the things i knew and I'm so glad that although I only started 1 day before the exam, I am still good at it. All thanks to POA O level! O level poa is so complicated compared to this tiny module i took. It is only about slightly less than half of the o's syllabus. :)

Macroeconomics - quite fine, but i know some i do wrongly already. But Some ans i am quite happy the way i answered it. I just hope for the best. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now is holidaying time and i'm finding for a job. I am like still working at sentosa, but its on weekends only, so i'm free on weekdays. Currently in progress, my pending job application is to be a credit card promotor, data logger at FMS (NP). Haiz.... dunnoe will get a notz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment