panel.sg

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

booos and hooos

Today's programme of events was one of the most happenning and fun filled ones. In the early afternoon, we met and went around Takashimaya and Cathay Cineleisure to buy cake and present for Karen's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hahaz :) So it was a very nice day. We went KBox and sang lots of songs...singing and singing all kinds of songs.

I would not be full of angry thoughts if i did not went online. I was sooooo upset by the lack of enthusiasm in the coming chalet. I really don't like it and response is not only laggy but also lack of interest. I was so angry that i called it off. Afterall, calling it off may be fine as everyone is quite uncertain of the dates available. Everyone is trying to find a job and not free.

Caslista comments: my el is horrendous-ehhh n pls , dun use flowery language when u cant even use them correctly
Edna: i'm stingy and lousy planner
I've enough of your comments, thanks but no thanks.

i know you all don't give a shit about rotaract, but i cannot accept such rudeness.

Both of you all have your own specialities. The BCA, what shit have you all done? Let me ask you all. Every meeting is just some personal meeting to CHAT. Go and think whether have you done your part? Done your exercises? Doing the homework with understanding or just ask a friend to send you?

I have already enough of it and if you think it was sacasm, i have no comments.

Your comments, any way, has affected me greatly. I am treating it as personal attack. Whether you all see it or not... all i'm feeling now is ANGRY. I mean i feel disappointed with myself. Why must i be born with this kind of ugly face who no girls want and would critcise. Having the eyes that would not look straight. Round and likely forever and not slim nor muscular.

I think now both of you must be secretly extremely happy in your hearts. Mind you all, you are already reaching my boiling point.

I "APPRECIATE " your bluntness

No comments:

Post a Comment