panel.sg

Friday, July 22, 2005

test test test....

So what common test i had?

1. POA
2. Macroeconomics
3. BCA

Poa was not bad but...... my cash ledger and general journal had problems. Everybody said that the balance for Cash Ledger is 15 000 (Dr) was the answer. I got 12 000 :( How? Where is my 3000? It flew away? I feel very sad loz... Don't know what exactly happened. :( The written answers - i am not very very confident about my answers. Some my answers were quite crappy.

Macroecons was a MCQ/ true or false paper. When i did the paper, i feel that this paper is very tricky, not not direct. Until now, some of the questions i cannot determine the answers.
=(Anyway.. i slacked quite a lot for this subject. I don't know why. I just felt very lazy....

BCA was okay. I felt quite confident in the paper. I think i should okay or well bahx. As the class rep for TB 25, i was assigned to give out the test papers. Then for BCA, TB 25 is combined with TB 26. So i gave out papers to students i don't know. I felt so weird. I felt like i was some new teacher giving out test papers to students. If it's my class, i feel the sense of belonging and i would just willingly give. Then TB 26 folks (one of them) asked me "you give ar?"

Then i was like slightly irritated as like thinking: why can't i give?Haha

The studying process

The studying to all these test involved the heavy use of library rooms. Yes. Study rooms in the library. Haha. I used all the library room resources to gave discussions, revisions and stuff. There were rainy days whereby study sessions still continued. Haha. Had lots of fun with the discussions. Some auntie librarian who chose our room to chide Edna for drinking in the library. Ordering McDonald delivery. The truth unveils about Yan Jie. Hahaaaaaa.. and lots more. Initial D. :):) The signature. The chewing gum. hehezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment