panel.sg

Sunday, July 24, 2005

all about other things!

ooops! i realised that my programmes during my short 2 day break was more than expected. HAha! Sorry for not doing the entries on MLM and her..... i think its better to do the even entries as i forget them easily =)

Okay. Here is how i spent my 4 days of short rest - thurs, fri, sat and sun.

Thurs
I went out with daus to ITE Dover. He had cca - photography. i waited for him at the canteen. I explored his campus and found it quite big. :) Later suddenly sean called up. He was asking me where was i. i was quite shocked as the day before, he seemed to give me the impression that he was not going. And he was going? I was like caught unprepared. Heheee

So later we (daus and I) met up with jian wei (another surprise) and sean. We went to Parklane - to look at guitars. Daus was planning to buy but not on that day. Sean was quite disappointed as he thought daus was buying a guitar on that day. Daus was like hurrying here and there. He got lessons at 2pm and yet we were still at dhoby ghaut at 1.30pm HAHA! So he called up his teacher to tell him that he would be late....

Then daus left us... leaving the rest of us. Sean suggested pool and we readily agreed. Jian Wei have not played pool before. So he learnt pool on that day. Pool lesson from sean and i. haha! i cannot teach la.... the gabriels in my class are much more professional than me and they should be teaching him. Too bad jian wei don't know them. I won two matches - with jian wei and another with sean. Sean was blur enough to shoot the black ball in. And tada! I won! hahah:)

I rushed off to raffles place, thinking there would be another job opportunity for me. and guess what? Its MLM!!!! NUGGET! i hate such stuff.

I was angry then i remember i had another mission - to replace my house's cable TV remote control. I went to OUB centre to replace my remote control. I was hoping to find a bank in OUB centre. So i just happily went up 3 escalators not finding a bank. Disappointed, I went out and found out the banks were nearby! What dah? haha! So i went to the bank to find out about my TX card. It is a debit card i recently made. It looks so nice and classic. Screw the scams. I heard about the hackage of computer systems. My father was like warning me and i was quite pissed.

So what happened? Thinking that banks close at 5plus. I went to a place to makan. Its like a sandwich with coffee/tea that costs $2.50 (plus free refill)? Cheap! haha. then i ate that and a carrot cake, $3.50. All expensive food. I think i am a bit too rich le :( I spent a little too much.

Guess what? The bank closed when i reached there. It closed at 4pm !!!!!! haix....

So i went home, feeling a bit disappointed. Later i went for a small jog with good old daus at the park at clementi :)

Fri
Went to SAJC's installation. I was feeling very bored initally. Called Ben to chat. He livened my mood! However, overall, ACJC's installation was a success. It's like it was quite simple, but very enriching and touching. The seniors - year 2s were graduating from the club and were stepping down. So there were tears, meaningful words and stuff.

Next stop, one fullerton. I went there to have a briefing on the origins of rotaract, rotary and interact club. It was enriching but there was only drinks only, no refreshments then so hungry? haha!

Sat
Went for rotaract club meeting in the morning. We talked about the stuff and now i got namecard now!!! :)

I went to suntec city to find peising (pearlyn) and michelle. So its was like in the morning i did not eat till 4 plus. I bought subway and ate while they played sticks. We met because of Karen's daughter birthday celebration. We went to esplanade to celebrate this special event. So we chatted a lot, including work matters and and stuff. Things have changed a bit here and there since i left.

We went to the makansutra recommended foods place to eat. That day was a memorable day as we were near the padang. Then they were celebrating national day rehearsal. So we heard the aeroplanes, the parashooters and the 21 gun salute. ;P then the cannon sounds were very loud loz.. likw mini explosions.... heheeee. So while we were eating, we had the advantage to watch the fireworks while eating! The fireworks were spectacular and its was very very nice and colourful.

Today
i went to taman jurong with daus in the morning. He wanted me to help the small kids to bring them to taman jurong CC so i was like blur and sleep and forced myself to wake up at 8am. Lucky daus messaged me! So i took daus' father's car to taman jurong. I was sooo sleepy that my eyes could hardly keep open. I went to buy sandwich at 7-Eleven. Ate there with Big Gulp at 2.80 whereby the i just spent 20 cents on drinks! =)

later i just rotted around at Taman Jurong CC and i did NOTHING! ahah....... such a waste of time..... haix.. should not have promised daus...haha.... i sat the aircon room and enjoyed myself. so boring! ahhaa. I saw Mr. Thaman and his wife. his wife is a chinese! :)

Everything blurred then i went home with daus. I went to ABC enterprise to look around. Daus treat me mr softee and chicken rice :) Hahaaaaa... he should... as he won the best in Malay prize!!! haha good for him. Sean won best in English. Me? NONE!!! :( Then Benjamin won best in e maths/a maths (not sure) or maybe Chinese. Haaix... i am left along not going back to old school to get a prize. Even Clement won something too! ............................................................

Okkk... long story eh... happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment