panel.sg

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ORD Operational Ready Date :)

hello!

finally, i have reached this point. ORD.

I have worked so hard to reach this day.

Did a weekend duty just before I ORD.

On the coming Monday, suppose to go on OFF but work concerns pushed it to afternoon then released

Tuesday went to Nee Soon take my pink ic.

I was looking forward to see Ms Ong, but she was not in office :(

I missed my ISAC card and OA account.

I missed free meals.

I am so into my job until i thought it would not end. but i passed the baton to Welan. Hopes he can do a better job than me:)

I am glad to be out of this med ctr with so much work and so little free time. unlike maju. haix.

ORD LO!

2 years passed with a blink of eye. I went back to MRC. :) And I found a JOB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment