panel.sg

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

tired of everything

I have been doing up my projects, and starting revision.

presentations - MRSH and MCOM were horrible. and MCOM presentation got a C for it. and for MRSH, i forget to pass up peer evaluation until SATURDAY :( Stupid la. DIE. Don't know if I can get B+ for this module.

MRSH presentation was horrible cause it was filled with graphs and v little recommendations and my classmates were throwing their large volume of recommendations and analysis.

Regretting spending time cleaning the data, and failed to do a more thorough analysis and recommendation. :(

haix. its already my last projects and assignments. Why can't I do it more properly? :(

I feel so tired of being ignored by people or being left out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment